Psalms 91 Ministries of Texas is fully supported by this website and the faithful gifts of those who support this ministry. It is through those gifts which God brings in that we are able to:
- Provide Bible studies to prisons
- To travel and do seminars/conferences for churches of all sizes
- Working to take the Gospel to the youth of our area and nation
- $500 income monthly to supplement Mark and Beth Jones
- Publish newsletter both online and through post office
You may faithfully support this ministry in the following ways:
- Monthly support through PayPal in the amount of $25 or more
- When you support Psalms 91 Ministries for $39 each month, we will put your name, city and state on a matte finished 24 x 18 inch sign in the facility front rooms. We ask for a 12 month commitment.
- Be a corporate or church supporter of at least $100 per month. We will put your sign will be 24 x 36 inch with a glossy finish to stand out others. This sign would be inside the new Youth Center in Big Lake, Texas
- The Lord has shown us we need a minimum of 50 people to support at the $39 monthly amount to support the opening of this ministry opportunity.
Remember we feel your tithe belongs to the local Body of Christ which you attend. If you do not attend a local church, we will be honored to accept your tithes for God’s work.
Please help us further the kingdom of God. You may provide any type of support the Lord leads. God bless you for your giving and faithfulness to permit us to continue to do His Will to see souls encouraged and saved from a spiritual death.
All the above donations are totally tax deductible. You will receive a receipt when you put your donation on PayPal and we will provide an annual giving report for your records in January of each year.
Malachi 3:10Malachi 3:10
English: King James Version (1611) - KJV
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. pour...: Heb. empty out
WP-Bible plugin “Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”